Are you looking for better conversions through your Instagram stories ads?
Instagram story ads are inserted into customers experience when they are browsing and viewing stories from other users on their feed. These ads pop into the viewer’s experience so users can’t avoid these ads when they’re scrolling through the feed.
1. Why You should start running Instagram story ads
Instagram story ads are the perfect way to reach the new audience and to showcase your brand, business and products. People are seen to be more engaged in Instagram ads, hence it is more beneficial to the brand owners as they can reach a wide audience.
The opportunities for creating ads within Instagram stories are limitless, with videos, photos and carousel ad format,
• Video ads – Video ads can play for up to 15 seconds and can be created with Ads Manager, Facebook’s creative hub or you can edit on your own.
• Photo – A still image ad will play for 5 seconds it can be created from Creative Hub, Facebook ad manager or you can upload a file with your own unique design.
• Carousel – Carousel ads for stories allows brands to play up to 3 pieces of content (videos and photos) with a single ad.
Here are some simple tips, which could help to improve the results for Instagram:
1. Video Ads for Instagram –
Integrating video ads in your Instagram ad campaign is one way that you can help your brand to reach a wider audience. Instagram video ads can draw the attention of potential customers towards your brand.
Instagram video ads holds audience attention up to 5x longer than a still image.
As per the researchers - for a 15 seconds video, the first 5 seconds are of paramount importance. The content to be displayed in these 5 seconds should be eye-catching and draw enough attention to make people stay further.
In the new GIF format, a brand owner can showcase up to 8 products in the new GIF style looping image. It is very simple but an effective way to get multiple products in front of the right people while building brand awareness.
2. Short and straight to the point
While adding a story on Instagram ad, the message to be conveyed should always be short and precise to the point. As you post an ad on Instagram, a sponsored label appears on the top right corner of the post. This label makes it evident to the viewer that this is an ad and not a regular Instagram story.
It is very important to have a short and punchy tagline which should be easily understandable and engages the viewer.
3. Include your Brand Logo
If you are aiming to create brand awareness, posting an Instagram story with your brand logo is essential. A logo will help your brand to reach a wider audience.
The key factor behind having this logo is reach and imprint your logo to an audience that is previously unaware of your brand.
When you lack a logo, the only branding a viewer can potentially see is in the top right-hand corner where your Instagram profile picture is shown. If you’re running an ad campaign without showcasing a logo, your reach and visibility will be substantially lower than when you do.
4. Increase engagement rate –
Engagement is directly correlated to the quality of the post. The post to be published should be properly edited, it should be made in such a way that captures people’s attention and engages them with your brand.
Usage of available stickers can make a difference in the engagement rate as it adds a unique taste. Engagement tools such as polls could prove to be really useful to increase engagement rate.
• Questions - You can simply prompt your audience to ask you a question in your stories. When you repost the question submitted, the person who asked gets a notification that their question has been answered. Highly engaging tool.
• Poll Stickers – Use of poll stickers can get on your audience’s preferences, and let them help you make choices in your business or provide general feedback. A user always gets a list of audience those who have answered the poll then you can directly send message to the audience.
Applying these factors in your Instagram ads will prove beneficial to increase the engagement rate for your Instagram ad.